On the Front lines, Online, and In-Office, Eschen is here for you
Click below to learn more about how Eschen is responding to the public health emergency on the Front Lines, Online, and in our Offices
As the largest and most prestigious orthotic and prosthetic provider in the Northeastern United States, Eschen continues to contribute to the heroic battle against COVID-19 in hospitals across the tri-state area and New England. We salute our world-class orthotists and prosthetists who have not hesitated to go above and beyond the call of duty to meet the needs of this unprecedented moment.
Eschen is proud to be the only O&P provider in the world to offer virtual walk-in appointments! If you’d like to be connected with a certified clinician NOW, click the link above to enter our waiting room. If you’d prefer to schedule an appointment please call, email or chat with us!
- Consultation and Evaluation: Eschen is able to provide virtual consultations for all patients, regardless of their diagnosis or device being prescribed.
- Casting and Measuring: Depending on your condition and the device being prescribed, Eschen may be able to take measurements virtually. Please feel free to set up a virtual consultation or reach out via phone, email or chat to inquire about your specific case.
- Delivery: Similar to casing and measuring appointments, depending on your condition and the device being prescribed, Eschen may be able to make a virtual delivery. Please feel free to set up a virtual consultation or reach out via phone, email or chat to inquire about your specific case.
- Follow Ups and Adjustments: Eschen schedules remote follow ups with all our patients. If adjustments are necessary, virtual treatment may be an option as well.
We want you to feel confident about returning for your next in-person appointment. We have expanded safety measures, and, in many respects your patient experience will be more comfortable and efficient than ever before.
You will notice a number of changes implemented to protect you and our care teams, and we ask for your help and participation in making your visits safe for everyone.
- Before You Arrive: Many forms and registrations can be processed remotely. Where possible, you will be able to avoid unnecessary time in the waiting room and proceed directly to the exam room. Another welcome change for patients is that all appointments, including cycle monitoring, will be scheduled to reduce the number of people on site at any given time. This also helps in completing your visit more quickly.
- Screening at Welcome Stations: Upon arrival, all patients are required to wear a mask or face covering. You will be screened upon your arrival for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff and Patient Protection: Our care teams follow CDC guidelines and have the proper personal protective equipment (PPE), which they wear at all times. We have also established screening and testing protocols for our care teams.
- Disinfection and Cleaning: Our locations are repeatedly and thoroughly sanitized throughout each day. Exam rooms are cleaned extensively between all patient visits.
- Visitors: For your safety, and the safety of our patients and staff, we are requesting that you arrive alone to your visits, unless an escort is medically necessary.
We will continue to focus on delivering care at the highest safety standards. We remain dedicated to serving our patients and communities. From all of us at Eschen Prosthetic and Orthotic Laboratories, thank you for trusting us with your care. Be well, stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Get in touch